I have clearly been on a muffin kick lately! These muffins are healthy, hearty, and not overly sweet. They call for applesauce, Greek yogurt, oats, and coconut oil. I make them gluten free with my flour blend and always end up adding extra vanilla extract than what the recipe calls for. Hope you enjoy!
1¾ Cups Gluten Free AP Fl
1 Cup Gluten Free Oats
¼ tsp Sea Salt
1½ tsp Cinnamon
1½ tsp Baking Powder
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Coconut Oil, melted
¼ Cup Greek Yogurt
1 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Using coconut oil, prepare a muffin tin by lightly oiling each section
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, oats, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the sugar and melted coconut oil,
- Add in eggs one at a time and mix well. Mix in yogurt, applesauce and vanilla until well incorporated.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- Drop muffin liners into muffin pan, and then fill 3/4 full with the batter. Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and set on top.