My little brother brought home what had to be the best peaches I had ever tasted! This resulted in an impromptu peach baking night! He made an amazing peach crisp and I kept it classy with a peach bundt cake. Flavors and texture are very light, great with coffee or ice cream! Hope you enjoy it.
½ Cup (1 stick) Unsalted Butter
¾ Cup Sugar
1½ tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Cups Gluten Free AP Flour
4 tsp Baking Powder
¾ Cup Almond Milk
3 Peaches, chopped
¾ tsp Nutmeg
½ Cup Brown Sugar
½ tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat the inside of your bundt pan with butter.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing until just combined.
- Add in the vanilla extract, mixing until combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, salt, nutmeg, and baking powder.
- Alternate by adding the flour mixture and the almond milk to the butter mixture. Gently mixing until just combined.
- Gently fold in the peaches.
- Evenly spread the batter into your prepared bundt pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or until set and golden brown.
- Let rest for about 10 minutes before removing from the pan and slicing!