The Chocolate Chip Cookie: Gluten Free Edition.
1 Cup (2 sticks) Butter, softened
1 Cup Granulated Sugar
3/4 Cup packed Light Brown Sugar
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
2¼ Cups Gluten Free AP Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 bag (12 ounces) Chocolate Chips – I always use Trader Joes semi-sweet chips!
1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, mixing until just combined.
- Add the flour mixture slowly, mixing until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and walnuts, mix on slow.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until set.