This is a
Cheesecake recipe that is bound to be a crowd favorite! A family friend would often make this for us and it quickly became a staple dessert. I modified their recipe a touch in order to make it gluten free. In other words, the crust is a bit different then the original. You may however use a graham cracker or a shortbread crust if you would like! The filling couldn’t be more simple and feel free to have fun with the garnish! I recommend using your favorite assortment of colorful berries. Takes about 10 minutes to make, 45 minutes to chill, and 5 seconds to devour. Enjoy! Happy Summer Eating!
8 ounces Cream Cheese
8 ounces Heavy Cream
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
6 TBS Unsalted Butter, melted
½ Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
¾ Cup Almond Meal (finely ground)
¼ Cup Sliced Almonds
2 TBS Brown Sugar
Optional sliced berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, or all the above!)
- For the crust, mix all the ingredients together until combined. Cover the bottom and the sides of a pie pan evenly with the crust. Set in the fridge to chill while making the filling.
- With a hand mixer, beat the heavy cream until stiff. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla with a hand mixer until combined.
- Combine both the cream and cream cheese mixtures. Using a hand mixer, mix until just combined.
- Evenly distribute the filling on top of the crust.
- Garnish with sliced berries or fruit of your choice.
- Chill in the fridge for 45 minutes until slicing and serving.