Can’t let a Hump Day go by without baking and eating a whole plate of homemade gluten free snickerdoodle cookies! The trick to these is under-baking them!
½ Cup (1 Stick) Unsalted Butter, room temperature
½ Cup Sugar
⅓ Cup Brown Sugar
1½ tsp Vanilla Extract
1½ Cups Gluten Free AP Flour
½ tsp Baking Soda
¼ tsp Sea Salt
¼ tsp Cream of Tartar
¼ Cup Sugar
2 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat Oven to 350ºF and line pan with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla to the butter mixture, mixing until combined.
- Add the flour mixture in 2 rounds, mixing until combined.
- Roll balls of dough in cinnamon sugar mixture, then set on the prepared baking sheet to bake.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until set at the top and light golden brown.