After spending the weekend baking a Bride’s ‘Grandma Cookies’, I knew today I had to make my own ‘Grandma Cookies’! This recipe has been modified to now be gluten free and is still a very simple recipe to make. The cookies literally melt in your mouth, hence their actual name: Melting Moments. Hope you enjoy! I would love to hear what your favorite ‘Grandma Cookies’ are! Leave a comment below to share. Happy Baking!
1 Cup Gluten Free AP Flour
½ Cup Cornstarch
½ Cup Powdered Sugar
¾ Cup (1½ Sticks) Unsalted Butter
½ tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Stir together the flour, salt, powdered sugar, and cornstarch in a separate bowl.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter until smooth and creamy.
- Add the flour mixture and vanilla to the butter mixture, mixing until smooth.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and flatten lightly with a fork in a checkered pattern.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges are light brown and the cookie is firm to the touch.