I posted a recipe a bit ago for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (Recipe link here). Now it is time for the classic Oatmeal Raisin, but this recipe calls for pecans and golden raisins. Hope you enjoy! Be sure to find me on Instagram as well: BethaniBakes.
1¼ Cups (2½ sticks) Butter, unsalted and at room temperature
¾ Cup Brown Sugar
½ Cup Granulated Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
1½ Cups Gluten Free AP Flour
1 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Cinnamon
¼ tsp Nutmeg
3 Cups Gluten Free Old Fashioned Oats
1 Cup Pecans, chopped or pieces
1 Cup Golden Raisins
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and the vanilla, mixing to combine.
- Add the flour mixture and oats, mixing to combine.
- Gently fold in the raisins and pecans.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown and firm to the touch.