Happy Friday and First Day of May! I haven’t baked with Almond Butter before and was quite happy with how these turned out! The recipe is VERY easy and the maple and almond flavorings are a fun combination! Hope you enjoy!
1½ Cups Gluten Free AP Flour
½ tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 Cup Almond Butter (I used Justin’s Creamy salted Almond Butter)
1 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
1 tsp Vanilla
Sugar for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Make a well in the middle of the flour mixture and pour in the wet ingredients. Whisk together, pulling the dry ingredients from the sides a little at a time until all combined.
- Roll into small balls and flatten with your palm to form disks. Garnish with sugar on the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the cookies start to slightly crackle at the top and sides and are firm to the touch.