I have been craving oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for a while now and figured today was the day! Plus, I was in the mindset of eating oatmeal for breakfast and thought well oatmeal cookies are practically the same thing.
I didn’t have enough chocolate chips in my house, but I did have some white chocolate chips so here we have it – Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chips Cookies (with semi-sweet and white chocolate chips). Enjoy!! Happy Friday!
1½ Cups Gluten Free AP Flour
2¼ Cups Gluten Free Old Fashioned Oats
¼ tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
14 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, softened
¾ Cup Brown Sugar, lightly packed
⅔ Cup Sugar
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
White Chocolate Chips & Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (desired amount)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line Baking Sheets with Parchment Paper.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the oats.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, mixing until just combined.
- Add the flour & oat mixture, mixing until just combined.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown and set. Rotate half way through.