S’Mores are some of my favorite things, so I just had to experiment with making them into a cookie. First attempt wasn’t successful, so I adjusted the recipe by adding less marshmallows (I got carried away the first time) and less graham cracker crumbs. Hope you enjoy them! Be sure to find my on Instagram too: BethaniBakes. Happy Baking!
1 Cup (2 sticks) Butter, softened
1 Cup Granulated Sugar
3/4 Cup packed Light Brown Sugar
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1½ Cups Gluten Free AP Flour
¾ Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs (I use Kinnikinnick brand Gluten Free S’moreables found at Whole Foods and use a food processor to make crumbs)
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 bag (12 ounces) Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Small Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the graham cracker crumbs to the sifted mixture, wisk to combine all.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, mixing until just combined.
- Add the flour mixture slowly, mixing until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and marshmallows, mix on slow.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until set.