Happy Easter Week!
2 Cups Gluten Free AP Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Sea Salt
½ tsp Ground Nutmeg
½ tsp Ground Ginger
1¼ Cups Light Brown Sugar
2 Cups Grated Carrots ( I prefer using purple, orange, and yellow carrots for extra fun and color!)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F, oil a 9×5 loaf pan with Olive Oil or Butter
- In a small bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt, nutmeg, and ginger.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat eggs and sugar on low speed. Add grated carrots, vanilla, and olive oil. Mix just until everything is well combined.
- Slowly add the flour mixture half at a time. Mix until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and sprinkle the batter with sugar (optional).
- Bake for about 50 minutes, turning the pan halfway through.
- Cool for 20 minutes before slicing